Electronic Fund Transfer
Important Instructions for Electronic Fund Transfer / Bank Transfer (Applicable for postal applications only)
Note: Please follow the above instructions strictly while executing electronic fund transfer/bank transfer in order to avoid delay in processing your application.
- Please transfer the total amount (Visa fee+ Service Fee) as one transaction to the Cox and Kings account in Munich only if you apply in Munich.
- Please make sure that you transfer the correct fee into the right account and apply at the respective center to avoid delay in process. Applications will be processed only after confirmation of the payment.
- Please select Visa fee depends on the category (Fee list), add the service fee and then transfer as a single transaction.
- If one person is sending more than one application, please ensure that fee for all applications are not clubbed. Each application must entail a single separate fund transfer.
(Example: one person sending four applications will need to make four different fund transfers to the above mentioned account).
- ONLY TRAVEL AGENTS: are allowed to do collective transaction. The name of the agency, Number of applications, Type of Visa has to be precisely reflected on the transfer.
- Please do not transfer any amount which is more or less than the exact visa fee and service fee taken together. No extra money for whatsoever reason should be transferred to the account. Please do not round off the amount and pay anything more or less. Please transfer the exact amount payable only.
- Please mention the following detail mandatorily as narration while executing the fund transfer:
Name as appearing on Passport, Passport number and visa type applied for.
- Please ensure that a copy / proof of bank transfer to be send along with the application.
Bank Details for Electronic Fund Transfer:
Account holder: Cox & Kings GmbH
IBAN: DE42 3007 0010 0288 0474 01